RE/MAX 1ST ADVANTAGE
6375 MERCURY DRIVE 6375 MERCURY DRIVE
"Personalized Attention...That's the difference!"
If finding your dream home or selling your existing home is a little overwhelming, no worries... I can make both a smooth transaction and a rewarding experience. As a full-time REALTOR since 2002, I have provided professional residential real estate services with honesty and integrity to approximately 500 buyers and/or sellers. Whether these clients were a 1st time buyer, investor, seller, move-up buyer, builder or a buyer relocating to the area, I have provided each one with "Personalized Attention".
Having lived in Central PA my entire life, my knowledge about the neighborhoods, local schools, shopping, and overall market conditions is helpful in assisting clients with their many questions about the area and the home buying/selling process. Being a good listener, valuing detail and follow-up as priorities, you will feel comfortable and updated along the way. My prior career as a secondary education teacher has attributed to these work ethics. Using technology tools, you can count on me to keep YOU informed with minimal delay. For exceptional service, allow my education and experience to be put to work for YOU!
| • Top 5% in Sales Volume - Greater Harrisburg Association REALTORS
• Average 50+ transactions per year, over 600+ in my lifetime!
• 97% List Price/Sold Price Ratio when representing Sellers
• Inducted into RE/MAX Hall of Fame - 2010
• Earned the Certified New Home Sale Professional Designation, represent Builders on New Construction
• 100% Customer Focused with Experience, Education and Technology to work for you!
"Personalized Attention... That's the Difference!"
M.Ed - Business Education; BSBA - Business Information Systems
- Previously taught at Central Dauphin High School - Secondary Education
- Adjunct Faculty at Harrisburg Area Community College - Computer Technology
Market: Hershey, Harrisburg, Linglestown, Colonial Park, Hummelstown, West Hanover, Lower Paxton, Duncannon, Mechanicsburg, Camp Hill, Palmyra, Enola, Grantville, and Central Pennsylvania